Don’t you just love this weather? Still sunny yet blessed with a beautiful breeze! A perfect time to entertain guests in your backyard with this delicious autumn curry.
Don’t have time to cook for hours in the kitchen? This dish is super easy, just throw the ingredients in a big pot, let it simmer and allow the spices to absorb! You will definitely be asked for the recipe once your guests have tasted it!
This dish is perfect with rice or some bread to dip the delicious curry in. You can add the meat of your choice to this dish or enjoy it with the scrumptious
– 2 tablespoons of oil
–2 garlic cloves
– 1 onion sliced
– 3 tablespoons of red or green curry paste
– ½ kg of potatoes / sweet potatoes
– ½ kg sweet potatoes
– 1 broccoli
– 2 cans of coconut milk
-250ml of vegetable stock
– 1 tablespoon of honey or
– 100g of baby spinach
– 250g of rice/ bread of choice
1. Wash the potatoes and broccoli and cut them into pieces.
2. Finely dice the garlic and slice the onions.
3. Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the curry paste, onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
4. Add the potatoes and fry them for about 5 minutes.
5. Pour in vegetable stock and coconut milk let simmer for 20 minutes on medium heat.
6. Add Broccoli in and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Add spinach to curry.
Serve with rice or bread of choice. Enjoy!